An opportunity has arisen for a part time payroll administrator to join a leading independent firm of accountants based in Warrington.
The candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a payroll environment, have a high level of computer competency and strong attention to detail.
The role is providing payroll services to a broad portfolio of the firm’s clients.
The clients ranging from entrepreneurial business start-ups through to established large corporate businesses.
We are looking for an individual who is able to work closely with both staff and clients, assisting with the processing of client payrolls on a weekly, 2 weekly and monthly basis, submitting RTI, calculating tax and pension deductions, processing time-sheets and handling client queries.
Your Skills and Experience
- Must have experience working within a Payroll team
- Must have experience of Real Time Information and Auto enrolment processes.
- Be confident working under pressure
- Understand the high level of accuracy and attention to detail required for the role
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be IT literate
- Be able to interpret complex written and numerical information and summarise in a way that is easily understandable
- Be able to deal with pay calculations, pay deductions, absence, redundancy, holiday entitlement, starter and leavers and be able to assist with setting up of new PAYE schemes and understanding TUPE of staff.
- Resolve payroll queries where possible and escalate queries where necessary